Technopreneur Circle member benefits include:
· Access to our cosy co-working space located at City Hall.
· Access to our various members’ platforms where you can connect, communicate and collaborate.
· Exclusive access and registration to all of our Tech Circle events
· [You can apply for a membership even if you don’t have a need for the co-working space and just want to attend our members-only events]
Membership Quick Info and Need-to-Know (please read BEFORE you apply):
· TechCircle is more than just a free co-working space for startups and entrepreneurs. It is a community meant for individuals who are involved in the startup ecosystem to connect and collaborate.
· Applicants who are not involved in the startup ecosystem will be rejected.
· Vertex reserves the right to not disclose any specific reasons for approvals or rejections of applications.
· Membership applications take an average of 30 days to process, barring any unexpected delays. We appreciate your patience.
· Memberships are assessed based on and granted to individuals, and not by company. Team members of the same company are required to apply for their individual accounts where applicable.
· Door access is given only to approved members and access is subject to an app to be downloaded from the App / Play store. Details will be provided together with membership approvals.
· Due to space limitations and for logistical reasons, most of our events are for members only. We seek your kind understand if non-members are turned away at the door.
Specific to the co-working space:
· What is included: co-working seats, meeting rooms, phone booths, wifi, air conditioning, and simple refreshments.
· It is an open-concept hotdesking space and subject to booking of seats capped at 15days a month. There is also a room capacity to take note of.
· There are no scanning / faxing / printing facilities, or any secretarial services included in the membership.
· Memberships do not include the use of TechCircle / Vertex’s mailing address for any purposes.
· The space is open from 7:00am – 11:00pm daily including weekends and Public Holidays.
To proceed to sign up for a TechCircle membership, click HERE.